Monday, March 17, 2014

Language 7/8: New Spelling Words and Activities!

Let's do things differently now! You are on your own as to how you learn your words: you are not responsible to hand any activities in. On Friday, we will have our test. 

Any words you get wrong, THEN you have to do the following exercises:

1. -spell the word, 
 - write down the definition from the dictionary,
 - write down the part of speech
write your own sentence below it that illustrates the meaning of the word.

Example: The word is SURE.
SURE: assured or certain beyond question. adjective
I am sure that I will get perfect on my test because I have studied so hard.

2. write each word 5 times, using blue for consonants and red for vowels.

Submit to me before the end of the day. This work will be done during Friday's nutrition breaks.

Here are your words:

Blue words


Green Words

Purple Words