Friday, May 15, 2015

I'M BACK!!!

I haven't blogged in almost a year! Instead of blogging, I've been INGESTING all the cool
sights/sites and sounds around me! Also, my new school uses Edmodo for Homework and Assignments - very easy and useful I must say!

If you are an alum from JD - hello and how are you? If you are from my new school: the International School of Curitiba - Hello and Welcome!

I decided to start to blog again because I'm off to a

Google Summit again and love sending info back to colleagues, friends, students... anyone who might be interested.

So, if you want to continue to hear from me- stay tuned! If you have moved on to bigger and brighter things (like high school!) and don't want to have your old science teacher bothering you - feel free to 'unsubscribe'. Cheers and best of luck to everyone!