Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Wednesday, May 1/13

Arts Day was a great success!!! Thank you so much Ms. Ray, for organizing such a fun day. In our Improv Class, everyone participated so well, and we definitely had two stars: Charlie and Ben! WOW! Fantastic job!

7D Science: Yes, I would like you to redo your Freezing Experiment. I have sent all of you an email on the Cloud, explaining all of the steps needed to complete the assignment correctly. You have three choices:
1. Come in Make Up Science Class on Friday, 2nd N.B. and do it then;
2. Do it individually at home and hand it in (by Wednesday, but I am flexible!)
3. Keep your mark (which is a fail) and not do it again.

Why do we redo assignments? To learn. That is it. If I was a lazy teacher, I would take substandard work. I am not, and I want you to do your very best.