Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekly Update: Monday, Sept. 23 - 27

Wow! Sorry for the radio silence - I had the flu last Thursday and Friday and boy oh boy, did it ever
knock me off my socks! I certainly hope that I don't get any of you ill that I had a visit with last Wednesday night. So, I'm back, but moving slowly...


Monday - Classes 7/8A and 8B and 8C Science:

You were asked to make two scientific drawings. Please make sure these are in to me. ASAP!

Tuesday - 8C Science:
Take up our Salt water experiment and use the balance beams to find the mass of certain objects. Plus, a little theory about Water Systems!

Wednesday - 8D Science (8FI):
Same as above, however, I am pretty sure last week we ran out of time, so I will give you 20 extra minutes at the beginning of class to finish the Salt Water Experiment.

Thursday - 7B and 7C science:
Examine ecosystems we know and construct a research design to begin brainstorming about creating out very OWN ecosystems!  Plus - please hand in your scientific diagrams!

Terry Fox Run is also this day - so my guess is, one of the classes will miss Science. Keep tuned in!

Friday - 7D Science:
See 7B and 7C.