Tuesday, February 11, 2014

7/8A apostrophe and media literacy assignment!!!

Apostrophe and Media Literacy Assignment:
  • Due February 20th and/or 21st
  • Find 5 correct pictures of apostrophes on the internet
    • Tell me if they are showing a contraction, possession or plural
  • Find 5 incorrect pictures of apostrophes on the internet
    • Tell me WHY they are wrong, and what they should be, then
    • Tell me if  they are showing a contraction, possession or plural
  • Take 5 to 10 pictures (around town!) of apostrophes with you IN IT!
    • Tell me if they are correct or incorrect
    • If incorrect, what should they be, then
    • Tell me if they are showing a contraction, possession or plural
  • These pictures need to be presented in a form of a slide show or another type of app, and shared with me on the Cloud. Some examples of apps are ShowMe, Haiku Deck, etc.

Check out this note to see apostrophe rules.