Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, Jan. 28/13 - WEEKLY UPDATE, TOO!

Wow! I have never gone this long without posting!  I do apologize for not posting sooner; it was a crazy busy weekend!

Class 8D Science:
You were given the Gummy Bear Assignment. I would like you to use the paper that I gave to you as your 'rough draft'. This experiment isn't due until next Tuesday, Feb. 5th.  I would like you to make a good copy of your experiment, setting it up using the 7 steps of the Scientific Method. I would like it typed, printed and handed in inside a duo tang or similar cover, please. If you need the use of a computer, please let me know. If you need a duo tang, please let me know. Questions? Please come see me second nutrition break. (I will most likely be in the library)

Class 7B and 7C Science: 
I heard you were wonderful for the supply teacher. YUMMY timbits coming your way!!!! Did I bribe you to be good?! YOU BETCHA!!!

Class 8C Science:
Great job today. If you don't like your mark, you can redo the test next science class we have together. It might be slightly different looking. Thank you to Madison for making our test today. Great study technique! And thank you to Natalie, for staying after and marking for me!

Weekly Update:

I know this is supposed to be on a Friday, but last Friday I was extremely busy! So, here it is:

KNOW the 7 steps of the Scientific Method
KNOW the definition and be able to give an example of a SOLUTE, SOLVENT and a SOLUTION.
BE READY to start/finish up our 4 Solutes and 2 Solvent Experiment!