Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly Update for Feb. 25 - Mar 1


What a great week we had this past week! We did Air Experiments, Gummy Bear Experiments, a Field Trip to Conestoga College... !!

Please remember, if you have work for me to mark, please label it with your FULL name, class and the date. This is just a good habit to get into. You might be the only Taylor in my class, but I teach about 5 Taylors all together... And when it is all together in my Hand In Bin, I don't know which class it's come from. Thank you.
Next week...

7/8A Advisory: Mind Map with Goal (good copy) due with IF/THEN chart.

7/8A and 8B Science: Begin experiments in Heat, Temperature and Conduction.

7B/C and 8C Science: WHMIS Test! and Introduction to Osmosis, and, if time: AIR experiments!

8D Science: Continue with the Introduction to Fluids. If you have a textbook, please continue the Questions I have assigned. I will send them to you on the Cloud to remind you what to do.